AXAGON ADSA-FP3 USB3.0 - SATA 6G HDD/SSD Adapter + AC adapter, Sučelje USB 3.0, Priključci 1x SATA I/II/III 2,5"/3,5"
The universal all-in-one AXAGON ADSA-FP3FASTport3 adapter with USB 3.0 and SATA 6G interface for easy connection of any SATA disk or drive.
Supports all types of 2.5" HDD / SSD, 3.5" hard disks and 5.25" optical CD, DVD or Blu-ray drives.
It deals with all SATA, SATA II and SATA III disks without limiting maximum capacity.
The current SATA III / 6G interface allows to use the speed of modern SSD disks.
Reading of S.M.A.R.T. information monitoring the condition of the connected disks. Supports spinning down of connected disks as well as an adapter.
The installation can be handled even by a layman - the disk connects to the adapter and the adapter to the computer's USB port; the rest is done automatically.
The adapter with 2.5" HDD/SSD is just enough to power on the USB bus, no need to handle the network-based feeder.
• Compatible with USB 3.0 and backward compatible with USB 2.0.
• Supports transmission rates 12 / 480 / 5000 Mb/s (low / full / high speed).
• Supports 2.5" and 3.5" SATA III/II/I disks without limiting maximum capacity.
• Compliant with Serial ATA 3.1 specification (SATA/600), transmission rates of up to 6 Gb/s.
• Compliant with Serial ATA 2.0 specification (SATA/300), transmission rates of up to 3 Gb/s (300 MB/s).
• Compliant with Serial ATA 1.0 specification (SATA/150), transmission rates of up to 1.5 Gb/s (150 MB/s).
• The total bandwidth / transmission rate of the adapter is determined by the USB 3.0 interface used (theor. 5 Gbit/s).
• Supports booting from SSD/HDD connected via an USB adapter.
• HDD Auto Spindown - automatic spindown of a disk after period of inactivity lasting 15 minutes.
• HDD Turn Off - turns off the disk after removing the device or spinning down the PC.
• Possibility to connect your device while running thanks to the Hot Plug support.
• Full Plug and Play support.
• Connection via direct USB 3.0 Type A male connector on a 22 cm long cable that is permanently connected to the adapter.
• A blue, decently bright LED indicating the connection of USB power supply (permanent light) and data transmission (blinking).
• Supplying the power via USB 3.0 bus up to 900mA from one USB port is sufficient for 2.5" HDD / SSD.
• To supply power to an adapter with 3.5" disk or optical drive, a compact external AC/DC adapter 12V - 2A (24W) with supply cable approx. 150 cm long is included.
• USB adapter dimensions 71 x 44.5 x 14.3 mm.
• Adapter weight only 38 g, incl. USB cable.
• MS Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 and later, Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 and later (supported are all 32- and 64-bit Windows OS versions), Mac OS X 10.x and higher, Linux with kernel 2.6.x and above.
• Note: Drivers are included with supported operating systems and are installed completely automatically. No other drivers need to be installed and are not even available.
• USB 3.0 - SATA adapter with permanently connected 22 cm long cable,
• power adapter 100-240V / 12V-2.2A,
• packed in a cardboard box with the installation procedure included.