USB 3.0 adapter ADSA-ES allows you to quickly and easily connect any eSATA drive or SATA drive via a eSATA-SATA cable.
A smart helper for easily and quickly connecting external drives, NAS drives and optical drives to a computer – just plug it into the USB port of a computer and an automatic installation of drivers contained within the OS will take place. Thanks to being supported by the Plug and Play and Hot plug technologies, the drive is instantly ready for use.
The reading of S.M.A.R.T. information which monitors drive status and the support for putting the attached drive into a sleep mode enable easy drive status monitoring and help save energy as well as extend the life of the drive.
Thanks to the SATA III 6G and USB 3.0 interface, reading or writing speeds won’t be limited in any way.
Two LEDs indicate the connection to the USB 3.0 port as well as connection to PC and data transfer.
• USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB 3.1 Gen 1 / USB 3.0) SuperSpeed USB rate of up to 5 Gbit/s.
• Connection vias built-in direct USB type A male connector.
• Standard eSATA conector with SATA 6G support.
• Supports 2.5" and 3.5" SATA III/II/I drives of all capacities, supports optical SATA drives.
• Compatible with USB 3.2 Gen 1 / USB 3.1. Gen 1/ USB 3.0 and backward compatible with USB 2.0.
• Supports transmission rates 5000/ 480 /12 Mb/s (Super / High / Full Speed).
• Compliant with Serial ATA 3.1 specification (SATA/600), transmission rates of up to 6 Gb/s (600 MB/s).
• Compliant with Serial ATA 2.0 specification (SATA/300), transmission rates of up to 3 Gb/s (300 MB/s).
• Compliant with Serial ATA 1.0 specification (SATA/150), transmission rates of up to 1.5 Gb/s (150 MB/s).
• The total bandwidth / transmission rate of the adapter is determined by the USB 3.0 interface used (theor. 5 Gbit/s).
• Supports booting from SSD / HDD / ODD.
• HDD Auto Spindown - automatic spindown when inactiv.
• HDD Turn Off - turns off the disk after removing the device or spinning down the PC.
• Possibility to connect your device while running thanks to the Hot Plug support.
• Full Plug and Play support.
• Supports reading of S.M.A.R.T. information.
• Supports USB Mass Storage Class.
• Supports Bulk-Only Transport Specification Revision 1.3 (BOT).
• Supports USB Vendor Command (Control Endpoint) and SCSI Vendor Command.
• Supports USB Host Controller for UHCI, OHCI, EHCI.
• Supports ATA/ATAPI Packet Command Set a ATA/ATAPI LBA48 addressing mode.
• Supports PIO, MDMA and UDMA data transfer mode.
• Red LED indicating the connection to USB charging (permanent light) and data transmission (blinking).
• Green LED indicating the connection to the USB 3.0 port.
• Supplying the adapter via USB bus, external power supply of connected SSD / HDD / ODD.
• Adapter dimension 50 x 52 x 13 mm.
• Weight 12 g.
• MS Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 and later, Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 and later (supported are all 32- and 64-bit Windows OS versions), Mac OS X 10.x and higher, Linux with kernel 2.6.x and above.
• Note: Drivers are included with supported operating systems and are installed completely automatically. No other drivers need to be installed and are not even available.
• USB – eSATA adapter,
• packed in a cardboard box with the installation procedure included