The AXAGON ADSA-FP2 FASTport2 high-speed adapter with USB 3.0 and SATA 6G interface intended for easy connection of SATA HDD or SSD.
The handy helper FASTport 2 easily and quickly connects any 2.5" SATA hard disk or SSD to your computer.
It deals with all SATA, SATA II and SATA III 2.5" disks without limiting maximum capacity. Ideal tool for data migration.
The actual SATA III/6G interface with UASP support allows you to enjoy the speed of modern SSD disks.
The TRIM feature support limits the gradual degradation of SSD performance over time.
Reading of S.M.A.R.T. information monitoring the condition of the connected disks. Supports spinning down of connected disks as well as an adapter.
The installation can be handled even by a layman - the disk connects to the adapter and the adapter to the computer's USB port; the rest is done automatically.
The slim and lightweight adapter with a permanently attached USB cable for direct connection to the computer is always at hand.
• Compatible with USB 3.0 and backward compatible with USB 2.0.
• Supports transmission rates 12 / 480 / 5000 Mb/s (low / full / high speed).
• Supports 2.5" SATA III/II/I disks without limiting maximum capacity.
• Compliant with Serial ATA 3.1 specification (SATA/600), transmission rates of up to 6 Gb/s.
• Compliant with Serial ATA 2.0 specification (SATA/300), transmission rates of up to 3 Gb/s (300 MB/s).
• Compliant with Serial ATA 1.0 specification (SATA/150), transmission rates of up to 1.5 Gb/s (150 MB/s).
• The total bandwidth / transmission rate of the adapter is determined by the USB 3.0 interface used (theor. 5 Gbit/s).
• Supports UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol).
• Supports booting from SSD/HDD connected via an USB adapter.
• HDD Auto Spindown - automatic spindown of a disk after period of inactivity lasting 10 minutes.
• HDD Turn Off - turns off the disk after removing the device or spinning down the PC.
• Possibility to connect your device while running thanks to the Hot Plug support.
• Full Plug and Play support.
• Connection via direct USB 3.0 Type A male connector on a 22 cm long cable that is permanently connected to the adapter.
• Supplying the power via USB 3.0 bus up to 900mA from one USB port is sufficient in all cases.
• A blue, decently bright LED indicating the connection of USB power supply (permanent light) and data transmission (blinking).
• Adapter dimensions 71 x 44.5 x 14.3 mm.
• Adapter weight only 33 g, incl. USB cable.
• MS Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 and later, Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 and later (supported are all 32- and 64-bit Windows OS versions), Mac OS X 10.x and higher, Linux with kernel 2.6.x and above.
• Note: Drivers are included with supported operating systems and are installed completely automatically. No other drivers need to be installed and are not even available.
• USB 3.0 - SATA adapter with permanently connected 22 cm long cable,
• packed in a cardboard box with the installation procedure included.